How to send welcome emails after user registration in Laravel?
In a recent project, we had a requirement to send a verification email after user registration.
Laravel provides a clean API over the popular Symphony library with drivers for SMTP, PHP’s mail, send email and more. For this example, we’ll be sending an email with gmail using the SMTP Driver. For more information, check out the docs for Laravel’s Mail interface.
You can modify these depends on your requirements.
After modifying your .env file don’t forget to run following command as it’ll clear cache and your new configuration will apply to your application.
Then you need to add MustVerifyEmail Interface in your model to send email to user.
It will send them email automatically.
Do you want to get learn more about the laravel, let’s take eye on given below series.
Stripe Integration with Laravel cashier
Laravel step by step guide
Laravel Advance series
Laravel Multi role authentication
Laravel fullCalendar js series
Laravel Solutions series
If you are facing any problem during development, you can post your queries free of cost at https://solutions.cdlcell.com so our team will respond to you within 24 hours.
If you need paid help from us, please visit https://solutions.cdlcell.com/user/instant-help to process a contract with us.
* Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Our website: https://cdlcell.com
* Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/HadayatNiazi3
* Follow me on Tiktok: https://tiktok.com/@hadayatniaziofficial
* Follow me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hadayatniazi
* Follow me on Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/hadayatniaziofficial
* Join our Laravel Developers whatsapp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/JSA8qZZGVbPIv9NdHeIwyi
* My WhatsApp: +923040738009